Faith on the Go…
Faith on the Go! Parable of the Tenants
Supplies: Bible, Cross, Candle
Instructions: Modify these to meet your family’s needs
- Choose a family member to be the Leader this week. You can have a different leader each week!
- Gather in a place you can all sit and see each other. You can even change where you meet each week!
- Place a Cross, Bible, and Candle in the center.
- Light the candle & take some deep breaths. Focus on the candle to prepare for your time together.
Share… Share what you are feeling and experiencing this week
- How are you feeling today…
- How did you encounter Jesus this week…
- What challenges did you encounter…
Read… Read the scripture together
Talk /Journal… Discuss or journal about the following questions
- What is your favorite part of the story? What challenged you?
- What did you hear or learn that you didn’t know before?
- Who do you think God is in this parable? Who would you be in this story?
- What do you think this story would be about in our world today?
Pray… Choose a family member to pray or pray together the following prayer
We thank you for the gifts you have put in our care. Help us to better share those gifts with others. Amen
Bless… While making the sign of the cross on each others forehead or hand say
(Name), Child of God, act justly, love mercy, and walk humbly with your God.
Share God’s Gifts with someone in need this week
- Plant a garden this fall and share its fruits
- Bake a treat and share it with someone who is lonely
- Buy groceries for someone in need
- Share a kind word with someone who serves you
The possibilities are endless!