Faith on the Go! (Now Faith at Home!) Good Friday – April 10, 2020
Supplies: Bible, Cross, Candle
Instructions: Modify these to meet your family’s needs
- Choose a family member to be the Leader this week. You can have a different leader each week!
- Gather in a place you can all sit and see each other. You can even change where you meet each week!
- Place a Cross, Bible and Candle in the center.
- Light the candle & take some deep breaths. Focus on the candle to prepare for your time together.
Share… Share what you are feeling and experiencing this week
- How are you feeling today…
- How did you encounter Jesus this week…
- What challenges did you encountered…
Read… Read the scripture together
Jesus Crucified, Died and was Buried
Talk /Journal… Discuss or journal about the following questions
- What is your favorite part of the story?
- What challenged you?
- What did you hear or learn that you didn’t know before?
Pray… Choose a family member to pray or pray together the following prayer
Forgive us Lord. Amen
Bless… While making the sign of the cross on each others forehead or hand say
(Name), Child of God, Be Kind, Love Justice and walk humbly with the Lord. Amen
Building the Story
Use Building blocks to create the Holy Week Stories.