Want To Add Something Meaningful To Your Christmas Holiday Routine?
Participate in a Reverse Advent Calendar!
Create A Food Box During The Month of December!
Donate The Box on Christmas Eve Day!
During the month of December, follow the Reverse Advent Calendar listed below to collect food that will be donated on December 24 to either the Brazos Church Pantry or for our Blessing Box!
Here is how it works:
- December 1 – Box of Cereal
- December 2 – Peanut Butter
- December 3 – Stuffing Mix
- December 4 – Boxed Potatoes
- December 5 – Macaroni and Cheese