Habitat For Humanity BCS
New Volunteer Opportunity!
Orientation Meeting: May 9, 2019 from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m.
Volunteers are needed!
Would you like to join our Homeowner Support Committee and mentor future Habitat homeowners? As a committee member, you’ll be paired with a newly accepted Habitat home buyers so you can share your experience and help answer any questions they may have.
Your mentorship will offer encouragement and help build confidence!
We are looking for mentors who:
- Care about the long-term success of the families we serve.
- Have been paying off a mortgage for five years or more.
- Have a background in overcoming significant financial obstacles or counseling those who have done so.
- Are interested in sharing your life experiences with others.
- Have a friendly, open and honest personality.
Experience in financial counseling, mortgage lending, or community development is a huge plus!
We will have an orientation meeting for anyone interested on Thursday May 9, 2019 at 5:30 p.m. in the Education Building at 119 Lake St. in Bryan.
If you have questions, please contact Charles Coats at (979) 823-7200, ext. 112, for more information.