Faith on the Go…
Faith on the Go! Philippians 4:1-9
Supplies: Bible, Cross, Candle
Instructions: Modify these to meet your family’s needs
- Choose a family member to be the Leader this week. You can have a different leader each week!
- Gather in a place you can all sit and see each other. You can even change where you meet each week!
- Place a Cross, Bible, and Candle in the center.
- Light the candle & take some deep breaths. Focus on the candle to prepare for your time together.
Share… Share what you are feeling and experiencing this week
- How are you feeling today…
- How did you encounter Jesus this week…
- What challenges did you encounter…
Read… Read the scripture together
Talk /Journal… Discuss or journal about the following questions
- What is your favorite part of the story? What challenged you?
- What did you hear or learn that you didn’t know before?
- What is something that has worried you this week?
- What is your favorite prayer?
- What do you think God considers true, honorable, just, pure, or pleasing?
Pray… Choose a family member to pray or pray together the following prayer
God of Peace,
We thank you for listening to our worries. Give us your peace that passes all understanding. Amen.
Bless… While making the sign of the cross on each others forehead or hand say
(Name), Child of God, act justly, love mercy, and walk humbly with your God.
Create a family prayer cube by cutting out the cube as instructed below.