Looking For Faith on the Go?
It’s Now Faith at Home!
March 29, 2020
What Supplies Do I Need? Bible, Cross, Candle
Instructions: Modify these to meet your family’s needs.
- Choose a family member to be the Leader this week. You can have a different leader each week!
- Gather in a place you can all sit and see each other. You can change where you meet each week!
- Place Cross,Bible and Candle in the center.
- Light the candle. Take some deep breaths and focus on the candle to prepare for your time together.
Share: What you are feeling and experiencing this week
- How are you feeling today?
- How did you encounter Jesus this week?
- What challenges did you encounter?
Read: Read the scripture together
Jesus Raises Lazarus
Talk /Journal: Discuss or journal about the following questions:
- What is your favorite part of the story?
- What challenged you?
- What did you hear or learn that you didn’t know before?
- What do you think new life look like?
- Jesus ask Mary if she believed? How would you answer this question and why?
Pray: Choose a family member to pray or pray together the following prayer.
At the times we feel sad, sacred, angry or confused give us peace and remind us that we are yours. Amen
Bless: While making the sign of the cross on each others forehead or hand say:
(Name), Child of God, in baptism you claimed and made new, remember who and whose you are. Amen
- Sing/Listen: You Say by Lauren Diagle
- Remember Who You Are – Messages
- Supplies: Post-it or paper and tape or dry erase marker.
- Instructions: Leave notes on doors, mirrors and other places to remind others they are loved.
- Example: Write on mirror with dry erase marker “I have Called you by name – you are mine!”