Faith on the Go! (Now Faith at Home!) April 5, 2020 Palm Sunday
Supplies: Bible, Cross, Candle
Instructions: Modify these to meet your family’s needs
- Choose a family member to be the Leader this week. You can have a different leader each week!
- Gather in a place you can all sit and see each other. You change where you meet each week!
- Place Cross,Bible and Candle in the center.
- Light the candle. & take some deep breaths. Focus on the candle to prepare for your time together.
Share… Share what you are feeling and experiencing this week
- How are you feeling today…
- How did you encounter Jesus this week…
- What challenges did you encountered…
Read… Read the scripture together
Jesus’s Triumphal Entry
Talk /Journal… Discuss or journal about the following questions
- What is your favorite part of the story?
- What challenged you?
- What did you hear or learn that you didn’t know before?
- Who do you cheer for? How has this maybe changed with the events of 2020?
- What does it mean to be humble? How have you been humbled in the past couple weeks??
Pray… Choose a family member to pray or pray together the following prayer
Hosanna to the Son of David! Blessed is the one who comes in the name of the Lord! Hosanna in the highest heaven!
Help us to be your humble servants to all. Amen.
Bless… While making the sign of the cross on each others forehead or hand say
(Name), Child of God, Be Kind, Love Justice and walk humbly with the Lord. Amen