Ask each family member to share a High and a Low from their week. Then share if you could be any animal what would you be and why?
Genesis 6:1-9:17; Spark Story Bible page 20
Talk: In this Story God rescues Noah and his family from the flood that destroyed the earth. God made a promise to Noah to never do it again. God sent Jesus to fulfill this promise.
- What was your favorite part of the story?
- Why did God choose Noah and his family?
- What do you think it would have been like on the Ark with all of the animals? What animal would you like to be
- What promise does God make with Noah? Tell why you think God keeps his Promises.
- What is the promise we receive in Baptism?
Together create a family rainbow. On the rainbow write each persons name and their baptismal date (contact church office if you need assistance). Display it in a place you will see it everyday as a reminder that God chose and saved you through the waters of your baptism.
Say a prayer together thanking God for choosing you and for all the blessings you receive through your baptism.
Bless each other by making the sign of the cross on each others forehead and saying: (name), Child of God, I have called you by name you are mine. Go and share My love with others.