Thanksgiving Potluck and Turkey Fry 2019
11/24/2019 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Can You Smell That Turkey Cooking?
Come to the 2019 Thanksgiving Potluck and Turkey Fry!
November 24, 2019 From noon to 2:00 p.m. in Fellowship Hall!
We the congregation at Peace Lutheran Church as well as all our family and friends have so much to be thankful for this year!
Let us celebrate a meal together and give God the Glory – and the Thanks!
All are welcome to join together on Sunday, November 24 at noon in the Fellowship Hall for a time of celebration and fellowship!
Be sure to sign up on the Sign-Up Sheet in the Narthex to bring a favorite dish to share – or maybe a completely-thawed “empty” turkey (12 lbs. or less) for the meal.
You can also bring an additional turkey to be fried for you to take home for your family to enjoy!
We need volunteers to:
- Fry the turkeys for our meal!
- Help in the kitchen!
- Help clean up after the meal!
Important Turkey Fry Info!
Here is some important information to know for any turkeys being fried during this event:
- Turkeys need to be less than 12 lbs.
- Turkey must be thawed and placed in the church refrigerator by 8:00 a.m. on Sunday (no ice crystals!!)
- Giblets can be placed in bag in refrigerator also for gravy.
- **Personal turkeys need to be labeled**
Please RSVP by November 17!
For further information, contact Rhonda Raphael at email@example.com or (979) 693-4403.