Calling All PLC Young Disciple Families!
Join Us For Socially Distanced Gatherings With Dinner, Games and More!
July 19 – August 16, 2020
6:00 – 7:30 p.m.
Instead of being bored this summer, calling all Young Disciples families to come meet at the church to hang out together and share Devotions and other activities!
Bring picnic style dinner for your family and enjoy being with your church family – socially distant of course.
Meet around the Gaga Ball Pit which is now located by the play ground!
July 19 – Tie Dye For The Family
We will gather by the gaga ball pit (now located by the playground). Bring a picnic style dinner for your family and a white or light-colored t-shirt for each family member.
August 16 – Water Games
We will gather by the gaga ball pit (now located by the playground). Bring a picnic style dinner for your family, a bucket if you have one, and a towel for some water fun!
Guidelines and Expectations for our Hangouts are as follows:
- We will honor God in all that we say and do.
- We will respect each person and their personal views.
- We will adhere to Social distancing at all times.
- We will wear masks to protect each other.
- We will wash/sanitize our hands as needed.
- We will not share food and drinks outside of the family.
- We will bring our own pre-filled water bottle and a towel.
- We will clean up after ourselves before departing.
These guidelines are to respect and keep everyone safe, including our families at home.
We ask that parents talk with their youth before arriving and encourage them to follow all guidelines provided.
We will conclude our evening each hangout with worship outside the Fellowship Hall.
For further information, contact Angela Fleeger at firstname.lastname@example.org or (979) 693-4403.