Looking For Peace Lutheran’s Worship Service?
Come Join Us For Peace at Home Worship!
Every Sunday at 10:30 a.m. Via Zoom
Go To: https://zoom.us/j/143245970
New Option! Watch The Service Live on Peace Lutheran’s Facebook!
The Covid-19 Pandemic has changed our regular worship location but not our worship service and fellowship!
We are meeting every Sunday at 10:30 a.m. via Zoom, the link is shown above as well as a copy of the Bulletin if you want to draw it up and/or print a copy.
If you choose to watch the service live on Facebook, be aware that there is a 20-second delay from the Zoom platform to Facebook.
We open up the service around 10:15 a.m. for some initial “hellos” and the service will begin at 10:30 a.m.
We will be celebrating Communion every Sunday, so have bread and wine ready with you to share at that time.
After the Postlude is concluded, feel free to hang around and chat with the other attendees!
p.s. If you are not able to attend the services live, we will be recording this and uploading it to our website and YouTube channel and Facebook.
10:30AM Meeting Instructions:
Peace Lutheran Church is inviting you to an online Church Service via Zoom meeting software.
Join Peace Lutheran Church’s Online Service at 10:30am on March 29, 2020
Connecting to PLC’s Virtual Worship Service, 10:30 am
From your computer:
- Using your web browser, go to https://zoom.us/j/143245970
- If this is your first time on Zoom, please allow your computer to download and install the Zoom application. Just follow the instructions for saving the file and installing the program as needed.
- The Zoom launcher will activate, connecting you to the session where you can select how you wish to connect to the session, either Computer or Telephone. In most cases just select Computer, especially if all you will be doing is listening. The audio will come through your computer speakers. After connecting, you can also mute your video if you wish. At the lower left of the Zoom screen are two buttons for muting your audio and your video. You should always mute your audio unless you are needing to talk. Muting or unmuting video is your personal preference.
- During the session, you will find a Chat icon at the bottom of the screen. Click on that and it opens a window on the right side of the screen. At the bottom of that window is a place where you can enter questions or comments. We will be monitoring that chat session during the service in case you are having any technical issues.
- When using the mobile apps, you may need to enter a meeting ID. For the worship services on that meeting ID is: 143 245 970
For a quick 50-second video showing how to join a session, go to https://tx.ag/JoinZoom
RECOMMENDED: To install Zoom in advance and test your connection, go to https://zoom.us/test. This will prevent the installation from happening right at the time you want to join the session, allowing your computer to immediately join.
From Android or iOS devices:
See the instructions for your respective device at https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362193-Joining-a-Meeting. Scroll down on that site to find the links for your device.