Ready To Get Back To In-Person Worship?
Join Peace Lutheran on Sunday Evenings For Outdoor Worship!
If you are ready to continue in-person worship service, Peace Lutheran Church will be offering Sunday evening worship services outdoors!
Peace Lutheran Church has begun Phase III of our Return to Worship Guidelines which may be found here:
*If it is safe to meet, we will gather on Sundays in 2020 at 7:30 p.m. on the sidewalk and lawn just outside the Fellowship Hall as noted.
*Pastor Travis and the Executive Committee will be watching reports from the local/state agencies and the CDC on a weekly basis to make sure it is safe to gather in person.
*The notice of worship status will go out every Wednesday until further notice, so please check your email on Wednesdays for the status of this service.
IMPORTANT GUIDELINES FOR ATTENDANCE
- Everyone age 10 or older is required to wear a mask.
- Paper bulletins will not be provided, but a digital form is available via tablet, phone, etc. See email for electronic copy or download/print copy to be released on Sundays at noon.
- Participants are expected to bring their own chairs, water, fans, or other warm-weather comfort items.
- Observe social distancing by maintaining at least 6 feet of distance between family units.
- Communion will be held at this service but not centrally distributed, so participants must bring their own elements with them.
As per CDC guidelines, we recommend not attending this service and continuing with virtual worship only if:
- You are over 65 years of age.
- You are running a fever, lost sense of taste, have body aches, or have other symptoms.
- You have recently been in contact with someone who tested positive to COVID-19.
- You have any of the medical conditions that put you at higher risk for suffering a more severe course of COVID-19.
- You have severe underlying medical conditions like heart, lung, chronic kidney or liver disease, severe obesity, uncontrolled high blood pressure, diabetes, and medical conditions that compromise the immune system.