Congrats to PLC Brazos County Youth Livestock Show Participants!
Way to Go!
Congratulations to the youth of Peace Lutheran who participated in the Brazos County Youth Livestock Show March 16 – 23, 2019!
Clayton Brod, Dylan Brod, Emily Fischer, Zachary Fischer, and Colten Grimm all showed Rabbits, while Clayton Brod, Dylan Brod, and Colten Grimm all had Family and Consumer Science projects.
Show results – and all made the sale:
- Colten Grimm placed 26th in Rabbits
- Dylan Brod placed 31st in Rabbits
- Emily Fischer placed 51st in Rabbits
- Clayton Brod won Reserve Class Champion with his woodworking project
- Colten won Class Champion with his Horticulture project
- Dylan Brod received a blue ribbon for this photograph
These kids worked hard on their projects, so be sure offer congratulations the next time you see them for their accomplishments!
For more information on supporting these kids and BCYLS can be found at https://www.bcyla.net/.